Re: About cookies and refreshments cost and abuse

2006-03-28 09:27:31
On Tue, Mar 28, 2006 11:16:33AM -0500, Steve Silverman allegedly
wrote:
In Paris, we switched to a late dinner  which was necessary in Paris
but we did this in Dallas.  Was this a general decision that I
missed?  I prefer dinner from 6 - 8 and a night session where the
local customs support this.  This might also cut down the need for
afternoon sugar consumption.

Oh good, this isn't about cookies anymore.  I for one was against
using the Paris schedule in Dallas, but I came around quickly,
especially with the -- do I have to say it? -- late afternoon cookies.
I now think the new schedule is excellent and would like to see it at
all future IETFs.