Re: About cookies and refreshments cost and abuse

2006-03-28 11:06:16
Stewart Bryant wrote:

In Paris, we switched to a late dinner  which was necessary in Paris
but we did this in Dallas.  Was this a general decision that I missed?
I prefer dinner from 6 - 8 and a night session where the local customs
support this.  This might also cut down the need for afternoon sugar
consumption.

I normally fly in from Europe and strongly prefer the later dinner -
not because I like late dinners - but because I prefer to have the
sessions before I fall asleep with jet lag.

I heard this comment in Dallas from several people.
It works in reverse when I fly to Europe from California.
(I'm ready to start WG meeting at 4am :-)

I think one's opinion of the new schedule has more to
do with whether you had any night sessions to attend
that your country of origin.  If you go to any night
sessions, the old schedule is awful.  If not, you don't
care so much.

- Stewart

Andy