Re: About cookies and refreshments cost and abuse

2006-03-28 10:35:36

In Paris, we switched to a late dinner  which was necessary in Paris
but we did this in Dallas.  Was this a general decision that I missed?
I prefer dinner from 6 - 8 and a night session where the local customs
support this.  This might also cut down the need for afternoon sugar
consumption.

I normally fly in from Europe and strongly prefer the later dinner -
not because I like late dinners - but because I prefer to have the
sessions before I fall asleep with jet lag.

- Stewart