Re: Last Call: draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl (DNS Blacklists and Whitelists)

2008-11-09 00:54:34
Livingood, Jason wrote:

Keith - I encourage you to consult with several very large scale email
domains around the world to see if they think that DNSxBLs are useful,
effective, and in widespread use or not.

Jason - I encourage you to consult with users whose mail isn't getting
delivered, and see whether they think DNSBLs are useful and effective,
or whether their mail is effectively being bounced by third parties who
aren't accountable for their actions.

Keith