Re: IETF Attendance by continent

2010-08-09 10:13:10
On Sun, Aug 08, 2010 at 02:14:56PM -0400, Michael StJohns wrote:
In Maastricht you had that big central room with uncomfortable
chairs and pretty much no reason to be there if you weren't using
the internet or weren't either going to or coming from a WG session.
I saw few random gatherings (but I admit, I probably wouldn't have
been able to tell them from the non-random ones).  Compare and
contrast this with Anaheim for example.

Since we're providing anecdotal data, I'll mention that for me the big
central room in Maastrict turned out to provide far greater
cross-fertilization than I got in Anaheim.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs(_at_)shinkuro(_dot_)com
Shinkuro, Inc.