Re: IETF Attendance by continent

2010-08-09 08:13:17
 Hi Marshall,

Dear Eliot;

Was this in the  Hyderabad International Convention Centre,
http://www.hicc.com/ ?

Yes.
Some years ago I looked at this center for the IAOC - a wonderful convention
center, but at the time
there were not nearly enough hotels nearby for an IETF meeting. Has this
changed (i.e., how big was this meeting,
and how easy was it to stay close to the HICC) ?

This must have changed somewhat. There were around 1100 people in
attendance, as I understand it. And so it's close.  There were at least
two large hotels, the Novotel and a Westin within close distance, with
shuttles running back and forth.  There may have been others, but I had
mine, so...

Eliot