Re: IETF Attendance by continent

2010-08-09 14:24:25

"Yoav" == Yoav Nir <ynir(_at_)checkpoint(_dot_)com> writes:
    Yoav> I'm more in favor the 3-2-1 model. The stats clearly show that the
largest group of "repeat offenders" comes from the US.

    Yoav> But either way, I also agree that Europe is the summer is not ideal.
in the US there's much less of the "vacances" phenomenon.

    Yoav> So how about:
    Yoav> - March in Europe
    Yoav> - July in N America
    Yoav> - November either in Asia or some other place (Africa, S America) or
maybe sometimes in N America, depending on which model we pick.

Gosh, looks like the 2011 schedule to me :-)

] mcr(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ottawa(_dot_)on(_dot_)ca
http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
                       then sign the petition.