Re: Hyatt Taipei cancellation policy?

2011-08-23 13:29:53

Reasonable has to be measured on the basis of what the venue might expect
for alternative customers at the time of negotiation, not our world view
of hotels at the time of meetings.

For this to be a meaningful disccusion re. the success or lack there of,
we need to compare what we have vs. similar sized groups in the same
season, etc. at the same venue.

It is a separate discussion re. whether the overall cost or distribution
of categories of costs is optimum for the group.

Dave Morris