RE: voting system for future venues?

2011-08-24 20:54:31
Hi,
Likewise.... but
I'm Medel Ramirez, working in a Telco here in the Philippines (Makati
City).
Have been following a lot of technical discussions; likewise in this
matter, would like to extend a hand in this issue.
For you know I have already hosted a lot of Technical Events and one of
the biggest was,
1) First Philippine IPv6 Forum last May 2008 at Sofitel Hotel, Manila,
Philippines; which was attended by participants worldwide...

Regards,
Medel Ramirez
Globe Telecom, Inc
Manila, Philippines

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
Ole Jacobsen
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 9:43 AM
To: Stephen Farrell
Cc: IETF-Discussion list; Keith Moore
Subject: Re: voting system for future venues?

I have been asked to post the following for someone who does not wish
to be identified:

"I work for a large company that can afford to pay fairly
high room rates at the official HQ hotel. I'm willing to
do so as a way to help the IETF get free meeting rooms
and thereby keep the meeting fee low, reducing the burden
on those with limited budgets. I agree that IAOC should
ensure that there are inexpensive hotels nearby so that
those with a tight budget can save money."

Ole

This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of
the individual or the entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged, proprietary, confidential and exempt from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender and delete this E-mail message immediately.