RE: voting system for future venues?

2011-08-24 23:36:30
Hi Ole,
If Sofitel Manila, will not be enough space for a 5 to 6 sessions
@ 200 seats at same time there is a larger spaces around that area,
Either SMX / Mall of Asia or our World Trade Center, Manila.

We welcome you to our beautiful country, Philippines.

Regards,
Medel

-----Original Message-----
From: Ole Jacobsen [mailto:ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com]
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 11:18 AM
To: GT RAMIREZ, Medel G.
Cc: Stephen Farrell; IETF-Discussion list; Keith Moore
Subject: RE: voting system for future venues?

Medel,

The Sofitel Manila is where APRICOT 2009 was held. A great venue,
possibly even large enough to hold an IETF (I am not sure), *and*
the rate (at the time) at 7,525 Pesos was pretty good. Today it
is $177 which is still pretty good. The question is: would the IETF
go to the Philippines for a meeting. It's worth finding out.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj
Skype: organdemo