RE: voting system for future venues?

2011-08-24 22:17:49
Medel,

The Sofitel Manila is where APRICOT 2009 was held. A great venue,
possibly even large enough to hold an IETF (I am not sure), *and*
the rate (at the time) at 7,525 Pesos was pretty good. Today it
is $177 which is still pretty good. The question is: would the IETF
go to the Philippines for a meeting. It's worth finding out.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj
Skype: organdemo