Re: Diversity of IETF Leadership

2013-03-11 15:52:38
At 4:41 PM +0000 3/11/13, Fred Baker (fred) wrote:

If you want to encourage the noncom to consider diversity in its deliberations, fine.

If the nomcom itself is diverse, this should help with some forms of selection bias. But, as several people have noted, if we grow the IETF pool as a whole, that helps, and if we remove barriers to serving on I* that helps as well.

--
Randall Gellens
Democracy is a government where you can say what you think even if you