Re: Mentoring

2013-03-14 08:42:18

--On Thursday, 14 March, 2013 07:41 -0500 Mary Barnes
<mary(_dot_)ietf(_dot_)barnes(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

[MB] It would be interesting to know then how many newcomers
check in on Sunday versus Monday morning. Maybe we could move
the Meet 'n Greet til later in the week (maybe Wed. pm in
place of WG chairs event ?). That would allow the newcomers to
attend WG sessions and perhaps have a lot more questions to
ask after they've seen a bit about how things work. [/MB]

Even better than my post-reception thought.  If we did that, we
could (and should) try to have some explicit orientation
material available and handed to them with registration
materials.  That would probably be a good idea anyway.

   john