Re: IETF Diversity Question on Berlin Registration?

2013-04-13 05:45:34

On 4/12/13 8:55 PM, Martin Rex wrote:
SM wrote:

Ted Lemon wrote:

So in fact you don't need to put some percentage of white males on
the IESG, the IAB or the IAOC to make me happy.   I want people on
these bodies who feel strongly about open standards, rough consensus
and running code.   That's the kool-aid I have drunk, and I

Me 2!

        Me too, but when you have a diverse pool of people
who feel strongly about open standards, rough consensus and running code
and you choose only one category of the group, then we need to think
about how we end up in that situation.

Regards,
as