Re: Is the IETF is an international organization? (was: IETF Diversity)

2013-06-20 10:04:26
Keep in mind that you're talking to an organisation that believes that
Vancouver qualifies as "Asia."

On 19/06/2013, at 12:07 PM, SM <sm(_at_)resistor(_dot_)net> wrote:

Hi Aaron,
At 11:40 19-06-2013, Aaron Yi DING wrote:
Relating to the statement above(I assume Phillip is addressing the US
Academia), not quite sure are we still discussing the same topic?
sorry, I am bit confused ..  since IETF is an international organization.

I changed the subject line as I am as confused as to whether the IETF is an
international organization.

There was a mention of "First the Civil Rights act, then Selma...  ;)".  I
assume that the act is an Act for the United States of America.  Harvard was
also mentioned.  I did a quick search and I found out that "Harvard
University is an American private Ivy League research university".

Regards,
-sm

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/