Is the IETF is an international organization? (was: IETF Diversity)

2013-06-19 14:08:27
Hi Aaron,
At 11:40 19-06-2013, Aaron Yi DING wrote:
Relating to the statement above(I assume Phillip is addressing the US Academia), not quite sure are we still discussing the same topic?
sorry, I am bit confused ..  since IETF is an international organization.

I changed the subject line as I am as confused as to whether the IETF is an international organization.

There was a mention of "First the Civil Rights act, then Selma... ;)". I assume that the act is an Act for the United States of America. Harvard was also mentioned. I did a quick search and I found out that "Harvard University is an American private Ivy League research university".

Regards,
-sm