Re: Remote participants, newcomers, and tutorials

2013-07-28 09:11:17
On Jul 28, 2013, at 2:47 PM, Arturo Servin
<arturo(_dot_)servin(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
      Even in context is rude. Even when doing it is because of practical
reasons and for the good use of the scarce meeting time, I think that is
one of the reasons why the IETF is so intimidating for newcomers.

There's a careful line that has to be drawn between being welcoming and failing
because we are spending too much time being welcoming.   No matter where it is
drawn, someone will be unhappy.