Re: Moderation on ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

2014-07-22 12:24:04
The question about the proposed relationship between moderators and the
sergeant-at-arms is the interesting one to me.  I can see the appeal of
having a class of moderators without the formal responsibilities of the
sergeant-at-arms but with an informal echo of authority, but I'm interested
to know how the authority of the moderators will be established and
maintained.

—james

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 10:16 AM, Pete Resnick
<presnick(_at_)qti(_dot_)qualcomm(_dot_)com>