Re: Vacation locations (was: Re: [Recentattendees] Were You Planning a Vacation Around IETF91 Trip?)

2014-08-22 15:53:56
Ole,

Perspective appreciated.  I don't intend to turn this into a
long discussion because I think that would be a waste of time,
but a few observations inline below.

--On Friday, August 22, 2014 12:16 -0700 Ole Jacobsen