Re: Vacation locations

2014-08-24 19:14:42

On 8/23/2014 5:12 AM, Eliot Lear wrote:
 That
requires co-locating in different places where we can do that outreach.
I imagine you were thinking of three or four standard locations.

Why not consider a middle ground / compromise?

We could have a list of standard locations, say 1 or 2 per major region.
Cycle among them with an occasional "outreach" location thrown in, say
every 4th or 5th meeting.   We could even use a survey to help choose
these locations based on subjective and objective, e.g., costs and
travel time, metrics!

I'd also hope we could reuse some of the operational savings gained by
cutting down on pre-meeting visits/preps to make up for the discount we
receive by "touring" locations under construction.

Lou