Re: I-D.farrresnickel-harassment - timebomb

2015-03-19 22:29:29
Nico,

On 20/03/2015 15:53, Nico Williams wrote:
There must be better ways to draft text to obtain such protection.

IANAL. As far as I know, YANAL. So I don't see how either of us
could really make that assertion. If there's a jurisdiction where
accusing somebody of not being a lawyer is considered to be harassment,
a way of keeping the matter out of the courts of that jurisdiction
is for the person who's been accused of not being a lawyer to
invoke the Ombudsteam. This works regardless of geography.

    Brian