Re: I-D.farrresnickel-harassment - timebomb

2015-03-20 13:08:14
Nico,

Elsewhere I explain that we must be able to judge the lawyers' output.
We cannot simply take it, no questions asked.

FWIW, we never take lawyer output as is, it needs to be applied,
discussed and evaluated. This happened in this case as well,
and the resulting change was a product of that process.

I’m not trying to argue that the text cannot be improved, but
I wanted to let you know that the team did not take all
input without questions asked :-)

Jari