Re: New Non-WG Mailing List: Ietf-and-github -- Discussion of using GitHub in IETF activities, particularly for Working Groups

2016-01-28 06:56:09
Jari,

I have no conceptual problem with github being used for draft
development or being integrated in our tools process for state changes,
or archiving of discussions, but I would maintain strong objections to
any approach that would lead to bifurcation of discussion on a topic.
That is- the technology and our relationships with those providing the
service should be conducive to a single integrated conversation on a topic.

Eliot