Re: Concerns about Singapore and other places

2016-04-12 12:17:52
That is the parental filter, if you don't opt out, you get pestered by
continuous messages asking you if you want to like it was an O/S
upgrade.

The child porn filtering is separate and I suspect is using the type
of BGP and IP intercept techniques that are commonly used to shut down
a large range of Internet crimes in pretty much every jurisdiction,
the US included.