Re: Concerns about Singapore and other places

2016-04-12 15:17:22
The UK filter is an "opt out" filter, and I assume that we (the IETF) opted
out. ...

This isn't the parental filter, this is the child porn filter, which I am fairly sure is mandatory, at last on consumer ISPs.

A few years ago they listed a Wikipedia page which had an image of an old rock record cover with a small nude girl behind a cracked pain of glass. They eventually backed down when people pointed out why that particular entry was silly, e.g., the record had been available in used record stores for decades.

Regards,