Re: IETF Last Call conclusion for draft-ietf-6man-rfc2460bis-08

2017-03-31 12:01:36
Hi Suresh,

As you requested one of many quotes from the draft which your clarification
to 2460bis directly contradicts with:

This include either:

      A host originating an IPv6 packet.

      *An SR domain ingress router encapsulating a received IPv6 packet
      into an outer IPv6 header followed by an SRH.*

Cheers,
R.

On Mar 31, 2017 10:32, "Suresh Krishnan"
<suresh(_dot_)krishnan(_at_)ericsson(_dot_)com>
wrote:

Hi Robert,

On Mar 31, 2017, at 9:11 AM, Robert Raszuk <robert(_at_)raszuk(_dot_)net>