Re: [Nmh-workers] UTF=8 in message bodies

2012-12-05 19:35:42

On 2012-12-05, at 5:28 PM, Ken Hornstein wrote:

I'm sorry, I'm still skeptical.  Please, I'd like ONE example of a
nmh user that submits email to a SMTP server which cannot handle
8-bit messages.  Remember that I'm not talking about a random SMTP
server on the Internet; something that we _actually_ have users that
_submit_ mail to.  I assert that the number of users who meet this
criteria is 0 (I will admit that it's impossible for me to prove this
assertion; it's only possible for it to be disproved).

Then you need to poll the entire internet.  Not every nmh user subscribes to
this mailing list.