no permission to execute

2001-12-04 13:58:41
Hi,

I have a rule like this in my .procmailrc

:0c
! pmail(_at_)divinehawk(_dot_)com

But it fails with this error:

procmail: No permission to execute "/usr/lib/sendmail"
procmail: Error while writing to "/usr/lib/sendmail"

I have tried piping (|) to a command as well, and no matter what command i
pipe to, i always get "No permssion to execute <command>".

I am not using smrsh (sendmail is using /bin/sh)

It is an older version of procmail (v2.92pre5), (i do not have root on the
mail server). Would this be the problem?

Thanks!
Matt Eaton