Re: Catching this list's mail

2002-02-05 12:06:21
On Tue, 5 Feb 2002, Dave Robbins wrote:

Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 11:41:01 -0500
From: Charlie Summers <charlie(_at_)lofcom(_dot_)com>

   The sensible procedure, it seems to me, is to filter on something that is
as unique as possible, eliminating false positives if I use, say, a
procmail(_at_)somedomain(_dot_)tld address to send personal mail. Since
this list is
served by MailMan, the obvious header field on which to filter is the
developers.)

Charlie, are you sure you use X-Been-There?

He meant X-BeenThere

http://pgp.mit.edu/                |