Re: Catching this list's mail

2002-02-06 12:09:10
At 08:42 2002-02-06 +0100, Nick Wilson wrote:

> Seems nobody can be bothered to do even a minimal amount of their own
> footwork these days, doesn't it?  Some folk won't even TRY suggested
> recipes which would lead them to their own solutions: apparently teaching a

Who are you refering to?

I'm not referring to any one individual. A fair number of people have posted to this list recently seem totally unwilling to do ANY of their own footwork, and are reluctant to try things which are suggested to see how well they work. If it isn't a complete solution and spelled out in terms they can comprehend (which in many cases, seems impossible), they don't want to touch it.

Procmail isn't a tool intended for people who can't do some of their own legwork.