Re: Catching this list's mail

2002-02-05 15:27:26
But then it is oversimplified and doesn't work as it should -- If you're
subscribed to TWO lists which are subject to crossposts, using a
^TO_listaddress will shoot you in the foot every time.

Err, why?  I only want one copy of the message, so it's going to match
this once and go into folder A, and then get tromped by my
message-id-dupfilter anyway.

see 'man procmailrc' sometime to understand what "^TO_"

I fully understand what ^TO_ expands to; I've been working with procmail
for just about eight years.  We didn't have ^TO_ when I was little :).

But thanks for the hint.

-- Lars

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars(_at_)larsshack(_dot_)org>