Re: delivery notification on client?

2003-04-11 14:13:56
Outlook has (what I consider a bug) where it does this
(checks for new mail) in any subscribed folder in spite
of having unchecked "Check for new messages in all
folders".  This check box actually appears to have very
little functionality when it comes to IMAP; Outlook
checks for new mail in all subscribed folders regardless
of your selection.  Then only way to prevent this
behavior seems to be to uncheck "When displaying
hierarchy in Outlook, show only subscribed folders" and
have no subscriptions (at least to the boxes you don't
want checked.  Quite a pain if you use multiple clients
and/or have many mailboxes.

--
Daryle A. Tilroe