Re: Base64spam eliminated!

2005-09-23 10:41:57
Louis N Proyect schreef:
Ruud H.G. van Tol:
Louis N Proyect:

the thing I could never understand is why a simple filter on
the presence of "Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64" failed to work.

If you are specifically disinterested in any message that has a
base64-encoded part announced in the message header, then it is
simple:

 :0
 /dev/null

This and similar test *do not work*.

Of course they do. The one you quote is only matching "the message
header", as I mentioned.

If it did, I never would have
bothered badgering this mailing list.

Just try again. Take a message that is not caught by your recipes, put
the .procmailrc and the message and a verbose log somewhere on the web
and give us the URLs, and we can work it out.

--
Grtz, Ruud