Re: Base64spam eliminated!

2005-09-23 09:00:54
On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 11:40:08AM -0400, Louis N Proyect wrote:
On Fri, 23 Sep 2005, Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:

Louis N Proyect schreef:

the thing I could never understand is why a simple filter on
the presence of "Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64" failed to
work.

If you are specifically disinterested in any message that has a
base64-encoded part announced in the message header, then it is
simple:

 :0

This and similar test *do not work*. If it did, I never would
have bothered badgering this mailing list.

That's mainly because many base64-encoded messages don't have that
string in the main header.  They have it only in a relevant message
mime-subpart.  See my companion post from just a moment ago.

--
Dallman