Re: Base64spam eliminated!

2005-09-23 16:01:57
Louis N Proyect schreef:

Well, I did use Pine which *does* automatically use base64 encoding
for attachments, but I am not interested in an attachment as such. I
wanted the base64 code to be incorporated in the *body* of the
message and not as an attachment.

This might come as a surprise: All attachments are in the body.

The body is that part of the message that follows the header. The header
consists of several header fields, such as Subject and From etc.
The header stops at the very first empty line, which separates the
header from the body. The rest of the message is called 'the body'.

--
Grtz, Ruud