Re: Bypass large files with filter

2006-02-05 12:12:36
At 12:56 2006-02-05 +0200, Udi Mottelo wrote:

        (:-)   Yes, but I understend Michelle Kreme.  Hear, in the
        academy they have special-black-magic-kyewords: "Academic Freedom"
        it works in any situation.

Academics have little excuse for not learning the appropriate technology to
use for sharing of information.  Files should go into a file store (such as
FTP or HTTP).