Re: Re[2]: Lawsuits, angry business users, and SPF stupidity.

2004-01-13 07:07:27

On Jan 13, 2004, at 5:42 AM, Chris Drake wrote:

go on then: explain to me step-by-step how this "remailer service" is
going to allow me to send my email from my hotmail.com address to
someone whos ISP uses SPF? Oh yes - and in case it needed saying,
lets pretend that Microsoft refuse to list your remaillers IP address
in any of their DNS servers...

W> This has nothing to do with Microsoft. The SPF records relevant here are
W> those of hotmail. Do please read, and attempt to understand, the
W> specification of the protocol that you're attempting to attack.

So can I assume by your decision not to answer this that you now
understand my point, and acknowledge I'm right?  (Microsoft still own
Hotmail don't they?)  Try answering this (step by step) if you're
unsure.

What can we assume by your decision to not do ANY research at all before bothering the list with your drivel?

Please refer to:
        http://spf.pobox.com/srs.html

  - ask

--