Re: Lawsuits, angry business users, and SPF stupidity.

2004-01-13 11:37:08
On Tue, 13 Jan 2004, Chris Drake wrote:

You wrote "SPF was initially proposed by a remailer service."... well,
go on then: explain to me step-by-step how this "remailer service" is
going to allow me to send my email from my hotmail.com address to
someone whos ISP uses SPF?

Considering that your email ends in pobox.com and that someone at
pobox.com origniated this idea, why don't you email them and ask them how
they plan to keep your service working once SPF is widely adopted?

--
Matt Perry | matt at primefactor dot com