Re: Lawsuits, angry business users, and SPF stupidity.

2004-01-13 11:51:44
On Tue, 13 Jan 2004, Chris Drake wrote:

It is not "I" who block mail from others - its my ISP - and it is
beyond my control whether or not they do this, which is why I hate SPF
so much!  I cannot afford ever to loose even just 1 email.  Why is
this so hard for everyone to understand?

So let me get this straight.  You run your own mail forwarding service, so
by definition you have your own mail servers on which to do the
forwarding.  Yet you get your business mail on your ISPs servers where you
have no control rather than on your own mail servers where you have full
control.

--
Matt Perry | matt at primefactor dot com