Re: Lawsuits, angry business users, and SPF stupidity.

2004-01-13 13:28:32
As an administrator of a corporate mail system who has on occasion received
50,000+
SPAM messages in a day, I CAN see the value of simply chucking them in the bit
bucket
where they belong rather than generating rejections for content and suffering
the
repeated retries to disabled or non-existant spoofed spam senders.