Re: considering XML

2004-01-21 23:56:04
On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 07:51:48PM +0000, Mark wrote:

| Also, I am beginning to get worried. Over the last few days, one person
| after the other seems to pop out with yet another brilliant idea to redesign
| major parts of SPF from scratch. We should be focussing on getting SPF
| adopted, and writing support tools for it, instead of starting each fresh
| day with a new round of re-negotiating that which we already agreed upon
| earlier.

As one who in the past had proposed a whole different way to do it (which
was of no interest to anyone else that I could determine), I have to agree
and say we should move on forward with what we have.  The only thing I think
we should do, still, is work to see if a new RR is possible.

| Phil Howard KA9WGN       | http://linuxhomepage.com/      http://ham.org/ |
| (first name) at ipal.net | http://phil.ipal.org/   http://ka9wgn.ham.org/ |