Re: Received-SPF

2004-01-29 16:35:26
Le 04-01-29, à 18:08, Meng Weng Wong a écrit :
I was going to do something like

   Received-SPF: pass (mybox.example.org: domain of
                       myname(_at_)example(_dot_)com designates 192.0.2.1 as
                       permitted sender);
                       receiver=mybox.example.org;
                       client_ip=192.0.2.1;
                       envelope-from(_at_) `ÖÌUÍ?®B5\Ãm:;

Would that be a good format?

There was some discussion of this a while back and the format looked
much like that.

For my particular case, clamAV is expecting a Receive: header on top of the headers, so I would prefer something that respects the RFC2822 specification for a Receive header:
received        =       "Received:" name-val-list ";" date-time CRLF

One could expect that not only clamAV is expecting a Receive header on top, so it might help for backward compatibility. Otherwise, I really like the infos provided by your header.

Best,
GFK's
--
Guillaume Filion, ing. jr