Re: Re: clamav plugin?

2004-01-30 08:29:15
"Mark" <admin(_at_)asarian-host(_dot_)net> :
Using Received-SPF break a somewhat popular program, ClamAV.

Not to be rude or anything, but we're crazy even having this conversation.
The solution to fixing the ClamAV problem, is to fix ClamAV. Period.

Yes, of course ClamAV needs to be fixed. My point was if there was a lot of
other programs that were broken like ClamAV is, then is might be easier to
change SPF rather than all the broken programs. But it's a theorical problem
more than anything else, it's not really important.

GFK's
--
Guillaume Filion, ing. jr
Logidac Tech., Beaumont, Québec, Canada - http://logidac.com/