http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-02.9.6.txt

2004-02-05 19:06:02
On Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 01:40:28AM +0000, David A. Wheeler wrote:

| Actually, in this case I think you have an EXCELLENT chance of
| getting the software fixed.  The prime person behind fetchmail is
| Eric Raymond, who has also been personally advocating SPF
| (see http://lwn.net/Articles/66877).  Please figure out specifically
| what's wrong, what it should be changed to and why, and send him an
| email (esr at thyrsus.com).

Better, send him a patch.

Good reproducible bug reports are good, but patches are always better.

Speaking of patches, I am going over the draft one more time and plan to
submit it to the I-D archive tonight or tomorrow.  The working version
is 02.9.6.

Eyeballs are welcome.

  http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-02.9.6.txt

Patches also welcome.