Re: http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-02.9.6.txt

2004-02-06 05:16:40
On 5 Feb 2004 at 21:06, Meng Weng Wong wrote:

Speaking of patches, I am going over the draft one more time and plan to
submit it to the I-D archive tonight or tomorrow.  The working version
is 02.9.6.

Eyeballs are welcome.

  http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-02.9.6.txt

Patches also welcome.

Hi! Just took a quick look and noticed:

In 8.2:

   If foo.domain.com claims SPF compliance, it must have a record of the
   form:

      foo.example.com IN TXT "v=spf1 ..." -- otherwise, use TXT type.

It should say "If foo.example.com claims...".

And what do you mean with "otherwise, use TXT type"?

In Appendix A:

    SPF-record  = version version *( 1*SP ( declaration | modifier ) )

I don't get it why there are two "version" non-terminals.

Greets,
Ernesto

--
Ernesto Baschny <ernst(_at_)baschny(_dot_)de>
 http://www.baschny.de - PGP: http://www.baschny.de/pgp.txt

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-02.9.5.txt