Re: SV: Blacklists

2004-04-15 04:56:10
On Thu, 2004-04-15 at 08:51 +0200, Lars Dybdahl wrote:
Can any of the suggested blacklists be used to say something about SPF
policies?

There are several possibilities:
- Blacklist e-mail addresses, that send lots of spam e-mails that passes SPF
policies
- Blacklist domains, that send lots of spam e-mails from different e-mail
addresses while all passing SPF policies

It would also be useful to have such a list (I won't call it a blacklist
in this context) which lists domains checking SPF (or similar) -- i.e.
domains for which you have to perform SRS when you're forwarding.

That could help replace the manually-maintained 'spf-afflicted-domains'
configuration in my Exim SRS implementation at
http://www.infradead.org/rpr.html