Re: SV: Blacklists

2004-04-15 15:28:19
On Thu, 2004-04-15 at 06:56, David Woodhouse wrote:
It would also be useful to have such a list (I won't call it a blacklist
in this context) which lists domains checking SPF (or similar) -- i.e.
domains for which you have to perform SRS when you're forwarding.

That could help replace the manually-maintained 'spf-afflicted-domains'
configuration in my Exim SRS implementation at
http://www.infradead.org/rpr.html

Possibly even a nice spf.infinitepenguins.net chart to track the numbers
like the SPF adoption roll for publishers...  I'm just about as
interested in who is checking SPF than who is publishing, if not more at
this point...  Wechsler?  Thoughts on a sister-chart for the Adoption
Roll?

--
Dustin D. Trammell
Vulnerability Remediation Alchemist