Re: Publishing of SPF Records

2004-04-15 09:55:43
Torsdag den 15. april 2004 16:28 skrev Stefan Engelbert:
Why that? Nobody is forced to look for anything.

I suggest that Stefan Engelbert puts an spf.txt file on his webserver,
and those people who want to look up spf.txt files on webservers can
do so, and the rest don't. All SPF implementations that implement
this extension should specify this clearly, so that the server
administrators don't spend time on this extension unless they really
want to use it.

I guess this solves the problem. Use this e-mail as a specification
for this extension.

I hope this solves the problem, and the case is hereby closed, and no
further discussion is needed ;-)

Lars.

--

Dybdahl Engineering