Re: list of who's checking SPF

2004-04-16 12:25:33
Dustin D. Trammell wrote:

I completely agree with you here, but I was just suggesting a list
similar to the adoption roll, which is populated with domains of people
who /want/ to add themselves to the list, not a list that's generated by
a test against a mail server (where you may not get a 'deny').

The adoption roll still checks all submissions made to it by performing a DNS lookup.

Further to my previous post stating that I might now have some time to work on SPF webtools at infinitepenguins.net, I've just been diagnosed as having post-viral fatigue which could last anything from a few days to a few months, so all such work is now postponed indefinitely; I also won't be able to start any work on listing SPF-checkers.

        Wechsler