Re: wizard.html problems

2004-07-01 14:27:49
spf(_at_)kitterman(_dot_)com wrote:

Are you sure that the wizard generates an "include" at all ?

Yes, in response to the question, "Could mail from
{example.com} originate through servers belonging to some
other domain? If you send mail through your ISP's servers,
name the ISP here."

At the moment I don't see it, the wizard.html is still FUBAR.
It used to work fine some days ago, but now there's only an
empty page with my browser:

<http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fspf.pobox.com%2Fwizard.html>

The rules for a not yet existing "include" are clear:

| if the new query returns none, error, or unknown, then
| processing of the entire SPF query stops immediately and
| returns the error result.

Your idea to check this if possible is good.  But above all
wizard.html should again work with any browser.  Bye, Frank